The Customer Service Manager maintains Dynatronics customer satisfaction via training, managing, and working alongside Sales Associates; and ensuring a customer-focused service strategy by driving consistent customer service quality improvement via monitoring and analyzing performance metrics and implementing changes in process where needed.
- Customer Service Management. Manage Sales Associates, including interviewing, hiring, and training; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Quality continuous improvement. Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Escalated issues and backup. Resolve escalated order, freight, and various issues and customized requests from sales reps, dealers, and end users. When needed, work alongside Sales Associates taking inquiries and entering orders via phone, email, fax, and face-to-face.
- Strategy. Develop and implement strategic customer service plan to maintain and improve customer satisfaction and inside sales. Assist sales in reviewing or performing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates. Assist sales and engineering with new product research, customer requirements, and market trends.
- Perform additional, related duties as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in customer service, preferably in the medical device or supply industry
- 3-5 years of management experience, preferably in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships cross-functionally and with external customers
- Ability to lead others, translating skills to other employees through training and mentoring.
- Effective, influential verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve conflict with In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices; current with relevant technology trends and applications.
- Medical device and supply product knowledge and e-commerce background preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and customer service software, databases, and CRM tools
- Attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- High level of integrity, able to handle sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Demonstrated high-level of professional and business judgment and problem-solving aptitude
Schedule: Full-time, benefit-eligible (40 hours/week: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
Pay range: $50,000-$70,000/year, commensurate with experience and qualifications
Manager:Chris Ramsay, Director of Customer Care & Intl. Sales