Dynatronics seeks a qualified Repair Technician to service incoming repairs and troubleshoot repairs with dealers and customers via phone and email, document respective repairs and calls completed, partner with Production to verify and calibrate production boards, and partner with Research & Development in new production releases and software testing.
- Service incoming repairs by using knowledge of electrical, electronics, and mechanical principles to troubleshoot malfunctions and apply skills to restore equipment to factory specifications
- Install, start up, and shut down equipment in accordance, with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements
- Implement change orders on equipment received for service
- Troubleshoot device problems with dealers and customers via phone and e-mail, creating service orders when needed
- Complete written documentation in Visual of repair work on service orders and troubleshooting discussed with dealers and customers
- Partner with Production to verify and calibrate production boards to meet monthly production goals
- Partner with Research & Development during new production releases and software testing
- Perform additional, related duties as needed
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in the technical field, preferably electrical, electronics, or mechanical, and in a quality regulated environment
- Technical degree (e.g., AAS Engineering Education & Training) or accredited apprenticeship program in a technical field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes (e.g., IPC soldering specifications, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, micrometers)
- Fine motor skills, able to operate oscilloscope and DMM and solder very fine pitch surface mount components and through-hole components
- Strong attention to detail; strong time management and organizational skills; able to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently
- Basic math skills, able to add and subtract, and perform simple division and multiplication
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow instructions; including electronics schematics and mechanical assembly drawings
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships and maintain rapport cross-functionally and with external customers (e.g., clients/customers, dealers, vendors, contractors)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to field phone calls and emails with courtesy and professionalism
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and also work on a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Quality #1 commitment; continuous-improvement, entrepreneurial, and proactive mindset
- Ethical and professional conduct
- Alignment with Dynatronics vision, mission, and core values
Schedule: This is a full-time, benefit-eligible, non-exempt/hourly position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Core work hours are from 8:00am to 4:30pm, with 30 minutes for lunch.
Pay range: $19-$21/hour, commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Dynatronics offers competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances; paid time off (PTO); a 401(k) retirement plan; and a great company culture and work environment.
To Apply: To be considered for this position, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.