Dynatronics seeks a qualified Director of Sales to forecast, establish, and refine aggressive sales targets to meet Dynatronics’ Therapy Products Division objectives. The Director of Sales is responsible for directing the entire sales process as well as developing and implementing strategic sales plans that promote sales growth.
- Develop and implement dynamic quota-based, accurately forecasted quarterly and annual sales plan in support of Dynatronics’ strategy and objectives
- Coordinate and recommend sales strategy improvements based on market research and competitor analyses
- Direct systematic sales meetings and ensure interim best practices communications are coordinated between sales staff, optimizing the flow of knowledge and experience to support sales plan objectives
- Manage multiple channel selling strategies, maximizing various physical medicine markets including physical therapy practices, hospitals, cardiac rehab, athletic training rooms, home health, and more
- Act as liaison with Information Technology (IT) to leverage data management and customer relationship management (CRM) tools to identify and publish accurate sales metrics and analytics to support the needs of Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Refine and implement profitable, incentive-based annual compensation program, collaborating with Finance on monthly commission payouts
- Partner with Human Resources to acquire, professionally develop, and manage talented sales team capable of consistently meeting and exceeding sales initiatives
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with vendors, resolving escalated issues when necessary
- Performs additional related duties as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales management experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field; or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of sales management business acumen, principles, and best practices; current with relevant technology trends and applications, preferably in the medical device industry
- Exceptional sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills, able to build strong relationships cross-functionally and with external customers (e.g., clients/customers, dealers, vendors, contractors)
- Ability to lead others, translating skills through training and mentoring
- Effective, influential verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven problem-solving, strategic-thinking, and critical-analysis ability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and sales software, databases, and CRM tools, preferably HubSpot
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, project management, and organizational skills
- High level of integrity and ethics, able to handle sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Quality-first, continuous-improvement, and proactive mindset
This is a full-time, benefit-eligible position. Occasional evening and weekend work is required as job duties demand. Work hours are from 8:00 to 5:00 with an hour for lunch. Secondary employment or consulting work is prohibited without prior authorization from the CEO.
Dynatronics offers competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances; paid time off (PTO); a 401(k) retirement plan; and a great company culture and work environment.
To be considered for this position, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.